Saturday, July 10, 2010

School Physical Education Classes (8 hours Action) (Term 1, 2 and 3)

For our Personal And Social Education classes in school, we mostly play team sports to build our connections between one another while improving our general teamwork, coordination and cooperation. Moreover, I just enjoying playing around with my friends in a friendly game of soccer, Ultimate Frisbee or other tactical games. I enjoy being a leader in sport-teams towards my classmates and I try to involve them as much as possible to make them feel more confident so that they can improve their abilities.

For the majority of the 3 Terms, we played softball, sometimes with the rest of the year when they were not doing the alternative creative activity. I enjoy softball as I can actively contribute to the success of my team and I enjoy leading others. However, for about 4 weeks, we changed to volleyball which is a sport that I found very difficult in the past. Luckily, I managed to succeed in improving my technique which allowed me to contribute more in my team. What I enjoyed about it though was the fact that other members of the class stood up and took leader roles instead of myself, and this allowed me to improve a different aspect of my communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment