Friday, November 20, 2009

Kindy Painting (3 hours Service) (Term 1)

Every Friday afternoon, the painting group got together to paint designs onto kindy's walls and ceilings to bring more excitement to the children when they spend time there. I am not an artistic person except for the fact that I can draw a decent picture. But when it comes to painting, I'm not Picasso. Doing an activity not such as this not only helped out the younger generations of ISB's students but also gave me an opportunity to develop my painting skills while doing so. This activity took a little over one month (five Fridays) and during this time, we painted designs of nursery rhymes such as Humpty Dumpty, Hansel and Gretel, as well as many others. I took great satisfaction in my work as this is not my forte but the overall results of my classmates and I proved to be more then sufficient; and so, I was impressed with myself for doing something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment