Saturday, October 24, 2009

Emergency First Response Course (4 hours Creative)

I simply took this course to learn to be a person who can use first-aid techniques that I know in situations where someone requires it, for serious injuries or even less severe problems such as cuts, scrapes and other minor things compared with a life or death situation. I feel that this sort of knowledge is invaluable as a life is priceless and if a situation arises in which these actions are necessary to be undertaken, I would be more confident in stepping up and helping an individual to either save their life or to reduce long-term injuries. So, I think that this will help me to be more confident in the future and hence, more of a risk-taker as well as a caring person when the time arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment